Do you know ROHS?
ROHS: environmental 6P refers to the six phthalates, which are:
1. Dihexyl phthalate (DEHP)
2. Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
3. Phenyl butyl phthalate (BBP)
4. Diisononyl phthalate (DINP)
5. Diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP)
6. Dioctyl phthalate (DNOP)
The limit requirement of the eu standard for this 6P is:
The sum of the first three p's shall not exceed 1000ppm, and the sum of the last three p's shall not exceed 1000ppm.
The limit requirements of the American standard for this 6P are:
Each 1P of 6P shall not exceed 1000 PPM, and products exceeding this limit shall not be put on the market.
Phthalates 16P standard:
(DEHP) phthalate (2-ethyl hexyl) ester
(DBP) dibutyl phthalate
(BBP) butyl benzyl phthalate
(DINP) diisononyl phthalate
(DNOP) dioctyl phthalate
(DIDP) diisokwai phthalate
(DMP) dimethyl phthalate
(DEP) diethyl phthalate
(DPrP) dipropyl phthalateDiisobutyl phthalate
(DPP)(DCHP) dicyclohexyl phthalateDiheptyl phthalate
(DIOP)(DEHA) diethyl hexyl adipate
(DNP) dinonyl phthalate
- Mi 10 Extreme Edition 120W Fast Charging Principle
- The type-c interface patent is exposed, and Huawei is here to do things!
- Fast charging technology breaks through one hundred watts, industry standard formulation has become the focus
- Apple has released a woven data cable. Would you buy it at this price?
- Tens of millions lost with the wrong data cable！
- USB-C is so popular that more than half of mobile phones will be used this year.
- How do data cable manufacturers get through the Dragon Boat Festival?
- Tencent shot, it’s time to give a lesson to the United States!
- Only heard the sound, no one saw the wireless charging!
- Conventional certification that data cable manufacturers must know!
- Take you to know and understand CB certification!
- The most popular OTG data cable!
- What is the role of the USB cable metal braid?
- USB 4 can unify the data line world!
- Do you know ROHS?
- Why is UL the most authoritative certification?
- Heriz 2019 work summary
- HERIZ Hong Kong Consumer Electronics Show